SCC Allotment rents now overdue

Hi,

If you have an allotment with Sheffield City Council and have not paid January's invoice, the payment is now overdue and we are in the process of issuing Notices to Quit. It's not too late to pay; if we receive payment within the notice period, the notice will be rescinded.

If you have not received an invoice or are having any other problems paying, please contact us on 2734528 or 2734771. We are receiving a lot of calls at the moment but if you can't get through please leave a message and we will call you back. Alternatively you can email [email protected].

If you wish to pay over the phone, you need to call 2735249 and select option 6 to pay an invoice. You will need to use the 14 digit reference number right at the bottom of the front of the invoice, which begins with 8.

with regards

Ceri Ashton on behalf of Sheffield City Council Allotment Office

When you pay over the phone, are you then supposed to receive a receipt or letter confirming payment?

Also, i sent you a pm ages ago about putting a greenhouse on my allotment- is that ok or do i need permission?

Hi 'Gnomi',

When you pay over the phone you get an authorisation code which you can quote if there are any queries over the payment, but you don't get a receipt or letter. I can check your account is clear if you like, send me an email to [email protected] or call 2734771.

I'm sorry you never received my reply about putting a greenhouse on your plot. If there are no other structures you don't need permission. If you already have a shed then you do need permission, again you can email me. The greenhouse must not exceed 8ftx 10ft, and should be in a line with structures on other plots. There's some more information on pages 35 and 36 of the handbook

with regards

Ceri, when are the next invoices coming out - is it April ?

Hi 'MC55',

Yes, April. It will be just after Easter this year, then 1st April every year thereafter

with regards

Hi 'MC55',

Yes, April. It will be just after Easter this year, then 1st April every year thereafter

with regards

How will the April demands be affected by Mullins vs Eastleigh Borough Council?

Hi 'CrazyDazy',

We are still invoicing in April. As communicated to tenants in March 2011, the rents for April 2012-March 2013 have increased by 7.5% compared to April 2011-March 2012

with regards