Sheffield Wanderers Walking Group - Derwent Edge, Sun 19th February

scoobz

Sunday 19th February - Derwent Edge

This walk takes us high above the Upper Derwent Valley reservoirs and along Derwent Edge which has some famously named landmarks such as White Tor, Salt Cellar, Back Tor and Lost Lad. Add to this some of the best views in Derbyshire and you’ve got a fabulous eight and three quarter mile walk that’s amongst the best there is for this region.

Details

Meet at the lay- by on A57 at eastern end of Ashopton viaduct, grid ref SK195864 at 09.45 for 10.00 start. (Early start so we can get parked on the lay-by). Bus no 273 leaves Sheffield Interchange at 9.00 arriving at Ashopton at 09.25. Return bus is at 15.52.

i am looking for a walking group to join but do have to work some weekends so couldn;t make it then i will keep looking on here to c when you walking so i can find one i can come along to. Thanks for answering billysmum

We also do midweek walks on alternate Thursdays if you're free then. There's one this Thursday :)

Archived