Euro 2012 in Poland, Mistake or Not?

bassett-boys

I just read a thread on the Sheffield Football section of the forum which included the following video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-_rf2jVxxY, having scrolled down the page I noticed the following comment

"we're waiting for some real hooligans..in poland :) see you soon ;) euro 2012"

Now the user who posted it mojeulubionekonto could either be a polish hooligan or somebody playing the big card but never the less it's making think as to what could be at the Euros and whether Poland was such a good idea considering their reputation as currently very active hooligans.

In the 90's the Polish were publicised for a skinhead culture within football and into the millenium weve seen mass violence from them including recent bans for league clubs from european competitions for hooliganism and mass fights in germany between hooligans.

Will Poland be calm during the euros? Is giving the polish hooligans a competition on the on turf a good idea?

Why didn't you ask this question on what i posted, it was meant in good faith and it's actually a great video, where you have got hooliganism from ? is it the neandethals who post on youtube.

Apologies if you feel I hijacked your post I never intended to, I didnt want to sidetrack it with a completely different subject. The Euros and Hooliganism in Europe are not in any way linked to your video.

Remember the video from the advert last year its a good laugh.

Apologies if you feel I hijacked your post I never intended to, I didnt want to sidetrack it with a completely different subject. The Euros and Hooliganism in Europe are not in any way linked to your video.

Remember the video from the advert last year its a good laugh.

Cool :) ......

Archived