Pilates, yoga or 'fitball' classes in city centre?

Hi,

I know there are threads on this, especially for yoga, but I haven't been able to find any suitable drop in classes for preferably pilates, but also yoga or 'fit ball' classes in teh city centre.

Any one know of any?

Thanks

Hi, Pilates Available at Ponds Forge on Monday and Wednesday evenings and also Tuesday and Sunday lunchtimes. The classes are available to non members on a pay as you go basis too,

hope that helps

Thanks Shawy - I used to be a member there but had heard that you had to book classes in advance now and that was all a bit of a pain? Otherwise they are definitely the most convenient classes.

there is no advanced booking, but it is first come first served so the classes can fill up if you dont get there in enough time.

Hi,

Oh thats good - don't mind being early enough, but booking is a pain!

Cheers

Hi, if is morning classes you are looking for. There are Iyengar yoga classes on Monday and Friday morning @ 10am in Hagglers Corner, Queens Rd. Go to zagyoga.com for more info. God luck with you search