**Missing** My friend is missing - NOW FOUND !

Hope your find her soon, I'm guessing as she is missing and clearly not wanting to be found she won't be driving the car about, I know I wouldn't be if I was hiding

Linz 1980, i think you have probably hit the nail on the head :(. I am starting to think she doesnt want to be found yet and needs to sort her head, rather than harming herself, which was our initial concern. If this is the case the more info I post on here, the more she will ditch tactics, if you know what I mean. So decided for now will update when I know anything but will be with minimal info. Thank you again everyone xxx

Please can you keep your eyes open for my missing friend. Kirsty has been missing since yesterday afternoon, she is currently suffering from mental health problems and no one has had contact with her since yesterday.

The police are doing everything they can. Kirsty suffers sever panic attack and the probability of her leaving her car is unlikely but not impossible. I have posted links to photo of Kirsty and her Mini Cooper, which has distinctive Union Jack on roof in mono tone.

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq278/shinyhappy68/Missing%20person%20info/332749_2237214508425_1789861668_1409962_724192891_o.jpg

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq278/shinyhappy68/Missing%20person%20info/216905_10150145826066770_518281769_6961454_790522_n-1.jpg

Please PM me with any info or ring Ecclesfield Police on 0114 2964589. Thank you x

oh thats shocking news used to knock about a bit with kirsty she used to come in to my shop hope she s ok my love to all her family xxx