Whos worked for Kleaneze??

Im sure some of you have heard of it or seen the advert. Im a bit tempted to try out and start delivering the catalogues...but has anyone actually try and tested it and what has been you outcome????

From what I have heard about kleeneze from people whom I trust, and they say the combination of some pretty hard work and the numbers involved in the multi level marketing structure, it's possible to make a living and in some cases a reasonably good and reliable one. But it's definitely work, not get rich quick. It's not to everyone's liking however, and you need to be a pretty gregarious person with thick skin if you are going door to door.

Twenty minutes on this forum will convince you of that.

If you search wikipedia, there's a short article only. But they have been around for a long time, more than eighty years (if that's true, I was surprised).

There is at least one large thread on Kleeneze if you search for it.

Yep thanks ive managed to find the info

Plenty Kleeneze folk saying how great it is, and plenty that didn't make it work complaining about it! 6 and 2 x 3's. It's not as easy as made out, but to be fair NO self employment ever is. You have to work hard at it for quite some time before you eventually start to see a good, regularly income and most people don't want to put in the hours and graft for what appears to be not much return, and thus throw in the towel too soon claiming it to be rubbish, etc.

Just like the myth with websites "build it and they will come" so is the myth "distribute them and they will order" is too. If only.

I get spam e-mails from Kleeneeze to join them... Thought it was a scam