Novasure endometrial ablation

Am due to have endometrial ablation at Jessops within the next 8 weeks, has anyone had this and how did they find it?

Did it hurt and what after effects, if any, were there?:help:

It's far less invasive than having a Hysterectomy, I've been told, and the recovery time is far quicker.

I'm having it done as an outpatient. The ablation bit only lasts for 90 seconds so I'm hoping it's not too painful. :D

I've had endometrial polyps removed as an outpatient too so I'm hoping the two procedures are similar painwise. Fingers crossed.

Am due to have endometrial ablation at Jessops within the next 8 weeks, has anyone had this and how did they find it?

Did it hurt and what after effects, if any, were there?:help:

Other half had it done some years back; she was in and out in the day with a bit of discomfort for about a week. I had to do more house work it was a bad time in my life. :D

The procedure doesn't hurt . You have discomfort for about a week, like bad Period pains and slight bleeding for that time . I had no menstuation at all for 2 years after :D

The procedure doesn't hurt . You have discomfort for about a week, like bad Period pains and slight bleeding for that time . I had no menstuation at all for 2 years after :D

That would be utter bliss.:D

And as I'm 46 if my periods stopped for two years by then I'd be 48 and hopefully the wretched things might have stopped naturally by then.:)

Thank you for your reply.