Lhasa Apso wanted

After much contemplation - I now feel ready to re-join the world of dog ownership - and have fallen for the Lhasa Apso breed, can anyone point me in the right direction of a reputable breeder?

Thanks in advance

Find a accreditted breeder and check out kennel club

go for a shih-tzu loads for sale on preloved thats were i got mine

Got to be a Lhasa Apso - I would prefer to buy from a 'family pet' owner rather than someone over breeding just to make money, I was hoping there'd be a owner on here who'd know someone

think trusting even someone on here to put you on to a good breader is hopeing ??

the best way is to go look and judge for your self the home the way the dogs are liveing and being treated .??

altho I did the same with my last jack russel realy wanted a short hair /short leg boy so went to view him and he was neither he was parson longleg and scraggy but after seeing the home and the way the child brought it in to me with the scruff of the neck I bought him just to save him...

but can say now 2 years later I wouldnt part with him for the world

Hi - I have two Lhasa's and there a wonderful breed. I can recommend where I got my two from if you want but she is in doncaster. I did a lot of research to find her. If you still want the info let me know and I will send you a PM:)