ATM skimming at Wisewood post office

I am aware that it charges at this certain cash machine, but he was told £10 minimum spend on his card in the post office. In any case, the thread was not aimed to spark a debate on whether it's an ATM or cash machine, or in fact why he used this particular one in the first place. I was hoping to warn people not to use it and have their card swallowed.

Anyone who says ATM can move to America please.

What’s your point ,,,, the common term is hole in the wall if ou really want to get shirty about it but the real name is ATM, just ask anyone that works in a bank.

goes on to bother to correct me, even searching an internet 'encyclopedia' site and posting the link

is a few clicks of a button that much bother?

Edited by Grandad.Malky

The cash machine may have been nothing to do with the post office …….. you do know that with certain banks you can withdraw money free of charge over the counter in any post office.

So why did you call it a cash machine in your post. First it's calling them ATM's then it's the start of a slippery slope, I tell you.

So why did you call it a cash machine in your post. First it's calling them ATM's then it's the start of a slippery slope, I tell you.

You tell me you are the one with the problem, as I said hole in the wall is the colloquial term and ATM is the proper term, if you want to call them cash points ……….. go for it. :hihi: