Christmas fetes 2011 - Megathread

Craftysister

Will you be attending?????  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending?????

• Yes
    • No

Sat 19th Nov, Christmas Fayre at Handsworth Methodist Church 12-2pm. Stalls, crafts, toys, books, jewellery, cupcakes, wii golf and other games. Santa's Grotto. Tea/Coffee/Cake. 20p Admission - Lots of great prizes to be won.

All the stall spaces have now gone.

Edited by Handsworth 1

The Sheffield Vintage Fair will be holding a huge Christmas special this December at The Town Hall.

Come and join us for a fabulous festive fair featuring 40 of the UKs best traders. Choose your dazzling party outfits and cosy winter warmers, enjoy a nice pot of tea or hot chocolate with some festive cupcakes and nibbles (mmm gingerbread men).

It'll be gift galore too with all sorts of unique and interesting vintage gifts for your loved ones and not forgetting those OTT Christmas jumpers that'll make your Gran proud.

Other festive treats will include pin up carol singers, hot roast chestnuts and some lovely mulled wine! Make this year a VINTAGE Christmas with The Vintage Fair

Sat 3rd Dec

12pm - 5pm

Sheffield Town Hall

This saturday 19th November 12-3

Christmas fair at Shiregreen United Reformed Church, Valentine Crescent, S5 0NX.

Craft stalls, homemade cakes, tombola, food, visit santa, craft activity tables and more! Free entry!

Raffle with prizes including Sheffield wednesday and united tickets, tickets for CBeebies live, hamper, cuddly toy and more!

Edited by revclaire

Hi,

I do all sorts or handmade items; aprons, cushions, hot water bottle covers, christmas decorations, hair accessories. There are photos of a stall i did recently on my facebook page, i'm new to the forum so I can't indlude the link. it's facebook.com/thebluerosesheffield

Malin Bridge Primary Christmas Fayre

Saturday, 26th November 11am-2pm

Come along and browse in our Christmas Market with lots of stalls selling lovely craft and gifts, Rudolph's Refreshments, face painting, body art, tombolas, raffle, bidding wall, games, photographer and, of course, Santa's Grotto.

Free entry, all welcome.

Carfield Primary School on Argyle Close, S8, is holding a Christmas Fair on Saturday 26th November, 12-3pm.

There will be refreshments including mulled wine, Santa's grotto, a range of crafts and gift stalls, pampering products, raffle and tombola, face painting, a produce stall, pocket money toys, and singing from the Carfield kids and the community choirs.

Come and join in the festive fun, and pick up some stocking fillers!