Unofficial Meet - The Wool Baa - 5th October 7p.m.-9.30p.m.

Do you need a mug?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you need a mug?

• Please make sure there is a mug for me
    • Don't buy a new mug especially for me this time

A week later than expected but am feeling shattered after Wool & Textile Craft Fair. Must be my age. Never expected to feel so tired at 35.........

Please vote as I may need to buy more mugs due to the odd kitchen incident :)

I'm feeling old too seeing as I've just picked up a pair of varifocals. Varifocals at my age! (that would be a year or two under you so 33 then)

I can't come as the husband will be in Switzerland, there again I couldn't have come this week either (husband in France). Please raise a mug of tea in celebration of my wedding anniversary, a rough count on my fingers would suggest that we got married on that day 16 years previously.

I'm feeling old too seeing as I've just picked up a pair of varifocals. Varifocals at my age! (that would be a year or two under you so 33 then)

I can't come as the husband will be in Switzerland, there again I couldn't have come this week either (husband in France). Please raise a mug of tea in celebration of my wedding anniversary, a rough count on my fingers would suggest that we got married on that day 16 years previously.

Sorry you can't come W4B but we will toast your anniversary. Hadn't realised you married at 17...:hihi:

PS I've had varifocals since I understood why folk held the newspaper at arms length. Hadn't realised that us short-sight corrected folk would have a problem with that.

Sorry can't make it either. Joined a choir and busy learning carols. Someonee said Christmas will be 25 December this year. Have fun and I'll drink to W4B's wedding thingy.

I can bring my own mug if you need me to! I've also recently acquired a hip flask, handy for portable alcohol for toasting purposes :D

I can bring my own mug if you need me to! I've also recently acquired a hip flask, handy for portable alcohol for toasting purposes :D

How much does the hip flask hold? A pint should be enough....:help:

Jill, do you have safety eyes in stock? Ideally 5mm black, but I'll try others!

Jill, do you have safety eyes in stock? Ideally 5mm black, but I'll try others!

think mine are 6mm black