And they wonder why so many people are unemployed!

If there are two adults in the house. You get more than £157 a fortnight.

If you are a couple you should get about £210 each fortnight

If you are two independant adults you should both get £135 each per fortnight.

The only way you can get less is if you had savings or investment of over £6000 in accounts or if they are deducting something from you already.

I think you should check your figures and speak to them again. Something doesn't add up.

ive got deductions for a few things.

So you've basically got yourself in a mess and it is everyone else's fault but your own to sort out?

Would that be a decent assumption?

no, i havent got myself in a mess at all! where do you get that from? i was claiming benefits, ive got off my ass and found a job, a little help would be nice untill my first wage comes through, im sure many many others are in the same situation which is proberly why unemployment is so very high! seems to me that the goverment put all thier effort into funding unemployed familys with humptine children, then moan about the situation of rising unemployment! if i could have kids, i would have 10, then sit back on my fat arse and let the benefits role in!

erm sorry, whats that got to do with you!

Because you've come on here to whinge and expect someone else to sort out your financial problems for you. Most people would be delighted to get a job after so long on the dole but all you can do is moan.

And if you check her previous posts, perhaps the OP isn't as skint as she makes out.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=852222

Edited by rickiethecat

Because you've come on here to whinge and expect someone else to sort out your financial problems for you. Most people would be delighted to get a job after so long on the dole but all you can do is moan.

And if you check her previous posts, perhaps the OP isn't as skint as she makes out.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=852222

that is where you wrong.... because as ive said this isnt my account or internet, its my sisters! that must be what she posted as i dont even have internet at home. i was bored last night babysitting, a little bit stressed out by it all so i thought i would post something which clearly is a massive problem for this country UNEMPLOYMENT. and where the hell have i posted that i would like YOU to sort out my finacial problems for me, iam meerly stating a fact that more could be done to help the unemployed back to work, so then we dont have to hear about how the scruffy dole bums wont get a job, i meerly state things arnt all as black and white as the goverment like to make out! and that if things change this country wont be going down the poo hole as fast as it is doing!

and before you ask, iam still at my sisters because she lives with my mum and i look after mum while my sister is at work, my mum is disabled and in a wheelchair.... jeeze, dont know what my sister was on about when she said sf was a interesting site to go on, yeah, interesting if you like being bullied!