Where to get cupcake boxes?

hiyaa would anybody be able to help me i am needing some cupcake boxes and dont no the best place to buy them from if any body noes could they please let me no thanks

I think morrisons and the place on the castle market sell them but don't know what its called, i go to a place called Angel cakes for all my supplies but its in Mexborough - http://angelcakes1.com/aboutus.html

Last time I made cupcakes used a shoe box and none were damaged. Held about 20 over two layers.

Or use a shirt box for gift wrapping. Theyll hold about 24 cupcakes flat.

hi there go to the cake shop on the gallery at castle markets xxxx

The cake craft shop at castle market is where I get all my supplies. It's very reasonable priced. It’s up the staircase just outside the main entrance to the market.

your welcome hunni xxxx plain cake boxes start at around 16p each xxx

thats cheap do you no if they do boxes that can hold 6 and 12 ?

Thankyou thats answered my question to im getting married next August and are having cupcakes my OH was worried how we was going to transport them to family members so il be taking a trip to market to

I saw some cardboard flat pack cake boxes couple of days ago in Wilkinsons in town, they were near back of ground floor on a small rack or maybe B & Ms or the craft shop at meadowhall retail park