Five attempts to pass my driving test! How many for you?

I never pay for a licence, I make sure I earn it by passing a test or exam. Having trouble with the Beeb at the moment but they will come around to my way of thinking.

I still have my census form :)

She finaly passed this morning!:partyhat: 5th time lucky like her Daddy.:)

I'd like to thank buck for his advice about giving her a cheaper more run of the mill car to take the test in, she took my wife's BMW Z4 and it did the trick. Thanks for that buck.x

I now face the dilemma of finding a suitable "pass present", any ideas folks?:)

I passed my theory on the first go and driving test on the second attempt, My cousin failed her driving test 12 times passed on the 13th.

Theory first attempt, practical second attempt

I have my falconing liscence to hand and you are quite right.:)

You don't need any kind of certificate to keep a budgie.

You don't need any kind of certificate to keep a budgie.

I think that is a good thing for the less fortunate:). Does the same apply to pigeons?

Theory first attempt, practical second attempt

Result!:thumbsup: Well done and welcome to SF Yahya.:):)

A lot of people seem to be jealous and insecure, your eminence. While I admire your entrepreneurship I am not envious in any way and am quite happy with my lifestyle. I passed my test with BSM in a Nissan Micra and my first car was an Austin Allegro which was a great car and I actually sold it for more than I paid for it. We now have a Peugeot 406 estate which suits us fine as we need the space for the fishing gear. Horses for courses:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well done c_lake, you are probably a very average driver, but look poor and the examiner took pity on you. That's the way it seems to work these days.:huh:

What is an average driver? Neither poor nor rich. :)

What is an average driver? Neither poor nor rich. :)

An average driver is someone who is average at driving, nothing to do with their bank ballance. :)

A lot of people seem to be jealous and insecure, your eminence. While I admire your entrepreneurship I am not envious in any way and am quite happy with my lifestyle. I passed my test with BSM in a Nissan Micra and my first car was an Austin Allegro which was a great car and I actually sold it for more than I paid for it. We now have a Peugeot 406 estate which suits us fine as we need the space for the fishing gear. Horses for courses:hihi::hihi::hihi:

A good, robust form of transport for you and your fishing gear. Wealth comes in many forms denlin.;)

Edited by c_lake