Spritual Church or a Medium?

we will be holding a meduim evening at Davys sporting club soon the date will be agreed on tuesday so it maybe worth while coming along to that hun xxxxxx

Hi there,

Funny this topic should come up on here today! My friend rang me yesterday to ask if i would like to go to the spiritualist church on Whitham Road, Nr. Broomhill. Got to admit, I wasn't really bothered but decided to go for my friend. I was amazed! I have spent a few pounds going to mediums etc. I went there at 7.30pm and came out at 9pm thoroughly happy.

It was what is called an open circle! One lady picked on me straight away and told me about my mum! This is the reason I had been going to these people to see if mum came to me. She never has and she died 7 years ago. She did last night!

It doesn't cost you as such, but they hand a tray around after for donations. You can put what you want in, I put £3 in, if I had got more I would have put a bit more in.

Go see for yourself, make your own mind up, nobody can ever tell me again it is fixed, NO WAY!

Food for thought, there, thanks