Iranian Restaurant on Abbeydale Rd

Carborundum

Im a HUGE fan of Shiraz

Ive been in there for over 2 hours, had 3 courses each and had a fantastic time.

I think it still only came to a bit over £20

We went one night when an Iranian wedding party were in there....it was amazing...free cake, dancing and smoking the Hookah, mnum mnum :)

Originally posted by Bacala

Mrs Bacala and I have just returned...

top drawer all round, would recommend it to anyone.

excellent food, excellent service and two mains and two starters for £21 !! :bigsmile:

How weird, I bet you were just leaving as we entered (8.15 booking)...excellent food, lovely atmosphere, we went with an Iranian friend and apparently it is very authentic!

Originally posted by drp215

How weird, I bet you were just leaving as we entered (8.15 booking)...excellent food, lovely atmosphere, we went with an Iranian friend and apparently it is very authentic!

It certainly was superb and will be going again...you weren't by the bar in a group of about 8 with a v cute young lad were you?

and Patrick, did think of mentioning to them that the reason we were down there was because of the forum then you definately would have got a free toot I reckon!!

It certainly was superb and will be going again...you weren't by the bar in a group of about 8 with a v cute young lad were you?

No, but he was very cute wasn't he! We were sitting infront/behind those 8, nearer the window....3 stunning, dark women - how could you have missed us! :o

Really was nice meal, came back and raved about it to my husband just to tickle his tastebuds.

Mrs Bacala has just pointed out it would have been you three ladies...you would have walked past us as you came in, we were by the door.... CLUE: I might not look like my avatar! :thumbsup:

:clap: I remember now! We were having a peek at the guys at the back with the pipes cos they looked very chilled and comfy!