Sheffield Half Marathon 2011 - Megathread

Entry still available. Just looking for cost to be reimbursed.

Edited by BreadCrust

Hi all!

I have a marathon place up for grabs. I am no longer able to take part. Would someone like to buy my place? If so, please direct message me on this forum. Please make sure it is a direct message as I won't be able to continuously check posts on this thread.

I can post the pack to you as soon as you have paid me (via Paypal or bank transfer if you have fast payment methods) and transfer it from my name to yours via the website. Please ask around for people you know who may want to take part.

Thanks

Hi, im looking for two places for this Sunday. I will pay cover price for both. Please DM me or e mail [email protected] to let me know if you can help me out with getting places. Live and work centrally so can arrange to meet with cash to collect race packs.

Thanks in advance.

Hi my name is jamie and unfortunataly i am unable to run this years sheffield marathon so am willing to sell my race place. if anyone is willing to buy my place then get in touch at [email protected] so we can sort something out.

cheers

Hi, I am wanting a place in Sheffield half marathon. Have trained for Leeds but not managed a place. Anyone have one up for grabs??? If so please DM me so I can sort payment and admin stuff.

Thanks

Just to inform people that my race entry has been taken,

I have a place available in the race if anyone wants it please message me.

Hey fellow runners!

Unfortunately, I've had to pull out of the Half Marathon due to work. But if you're looking for a place, I'd love to help you out!

Email me at [email protected] and we'll arrange a swap.

Thanks and good luck to everyone on Sunday!

Matt

Got two places available - I'm injured, and my wife won't do it without me!

email me gwynap at mac dot com

ok!

Gwyn

I have a place I can't use. i'm in manchester and can't travel.. I think it's too late to do a proper transfer, you can pick up my racepack from manc and run as me, or I can post it to you this eve first class. call me on O77O7 299 66O.

All best to runners,

philip