How many curry houses do we need in Gleadless

AndyChef52

it is a bit odd to think there will soon be FIVE indian restaurants all within or close gte. rubeez is poor though. little indian is nice but chutneys is the best of the three. none compete with the shapla though. what i'd give to have THAT food delivered to my house!!!

second that shapla is my second home haha...many a time around midnight ive got in car for supper and its always worth it!!!

Hi AndyChef, Groupon is a voucher based email that you get everyday for a different deal in the city that you choose. Its good for the consumer, im not sure how good it is for the businesses, am yet to try it.

Holly

Cheers Holly, I have just Googled it and now registered :hihi:

• 2 weeks later...
Harra and Cutlers going to be curry houses, jesus where will kids go drinking now, Harra used to always be packed and full of slightly underage drinkers.

They'll be no pubs left soon, and far too many curry houses!

As both pubs have been shut for months I would suspect they will still go to the same places they have done since they closed.

• 2 weeks later...

It's better that these building get used rather then stay empty also if ppl actuly went to these pubs and they was busy then y would they shut for? They went takeing enough to keep them open also old harrows might not open as an Indian it's just a rummer but iv Hurd the guys might back off (dont hold me to it i

May wrong) but cuttlers will defo be a Bangladeshi restaurant

I no gleadless already has 3 Indians soon to be 5 but like some ppl say non of them stand out reading this thread has made me think that the locals won't have that many drinking places left in gleadless so iv been speaking to our boss to see if he will keep a big bar area for ppl to just come and drink he's raised a few issues like are the locals go for a drink in an Indian restaurant also he's concerned bout ppl couseing trouble when they hav had a drink if we can help do sumthing for the locals we would be happy to.