10/02/2011 - Justjammin(open mic)

musicians open mic@the bellhouse wmc shiregreen,tonight 10th feb, 8.30 all gear set up..PA acoustic&electric guitars...bass...keyboard..drums.... hope to see you there

Edited by mickricho68

Hiya there michricho68

Whats the best chance of getting up and doing a few numbers, is there normaly a good turn out/first come first severed ?. Me and another chap do some covers all acoustic, would i need to bring some gear other than guitar and mic ?.

Regards Gazz

hey up, the turn out is usually ok allthough its in a big concert room so it would take some filling so it can appear to be empty.. more musicians are coming week by week but there is allways a chance to get up and play,ill make sure of that.. all PA gear is set up and mic ed and there are 3 or 4 acoustics to use or bring your own.. hope you can make it.. mick

Thanks mick...Sounds good will turn then..see you there on Thursday

Gazz

Mick, ill get something put out on communities live! either tommorow or Thursday . Also see if we can't get someone along there too. NO promises depends if we have cover :thumbsup:

that would be fantastic,thanks so much,let me know the details if you manage to sort it..kind regards,mick

Thanks mick...Sounds good will turn then..see you there on Thursday

Gazz

see ya thursday gazz..cheers;)

Please don't start a new thread for the same event, you can always edit this one.