Wanting to move my daughter to a different school

Can anyone tell me how I go about changing schools, my daughter started in September but has not settled and from what she has told me I am also not happy with the incidents she has witnessed that have not been dealt with.

Could start by contacting the admissions people in the education department.

Primary Schools Admissions (Reception to Y6) Telephone: 0114 273 5766, Fax: 0114 273 4155, email:[email protected]

For Secondary Admissions (Y7 to Y13) Telephone: 0114 273 5790, Fax: 0114 273 4155, email:[email protected]

good luck with it we have found it almost impossible to get our girl in a school just down the road from us she travels 4 miles to her school ....we have appealed twice ....made not one jot of difference .....

our son was being bullied at school and after the lads in question threatened to stab him after school, that was the final straw after asking the school to intervien on many many occasions without nothing happening.

We just pulled him out of school, luckly it was just before a two week break so we went along to another school told them the situation over his bullying they also said they were full, but i said its either here or nowhere they admitted him on special circumstances.

the transfermation in him has been amazing he's come out of his shell, he's now doing great in lessons. If your childs not happy dont take no for an answer

You need to get a transfer form from current school and they have to fill part of it in then send it back to admissions.I recommend that you get in touch with the school you want your daughter to go to and they will tell you if they have space cause getting through to admissions can be difficult.