Drummer seeking band / musicians

old post. please delete.

Edited by urbaneagle

Don't know if you'd be interested at all, but as you have home set up and so do I, I write a lot of songs outside of my normal band and have got a mate doing vocals...but i'm awful at programming drums....if you fancy at all doing any drum tracks and basically doing it mostly online and never playing songs live...then let me know...might be interesting?

My idea is that I record a standard drum beat and do the songs..then send over track with and without drums for you to see if you can do anything with it? also open to you sending a 3-4 minute song structure of drums that I could write something over.

anyways let me know, it's a random idea I only just really thought about.

oh and I do a few different styles, but mainly it'd be classic rock-ish

Sounds interesting, MTheo. You're welcome to send me some of your tracks to my yahoo account (given above). I'll have a listen.

Still looking for a band.

Hi, yeah, still looking. Doesn't seem to be many original bands out there looking for a drummer at present. And yeah, sure, I'll check out your link later. What's your current band line-up? How long you been together etc. etc.?

We've been at it since last summer, but already have 5 gigged songs. There's guitar & lead vox, guitar & backing vox and bass & lead vox. We're looking to add some electronic elements to our music too.