Forge Martial Arts Video

good point, but it is an intro type video made on our open day.

plus we dont want to show you all the good stuff, you might not come down and train :-)

what sort of stuff do you think should be in it?

thanks gregg

we have other videos but these are a little out of date.

or

Edited by BarraGergus
add videon li

• 3 weeks later...
good point, but it is an intro type video made on our open day.

plus we dont want to show you all the good stuff, you might not come down and train :-)

what sort of stuff do you think should be in it?

thanks gregg

we have other videos but these are a little out of date.

or

Sorry for the delay in reply,

The name of club and the instructor are presented well, just would have been nice to see a couple finishing or decisive moves rather than transisitional moves. And im not sure what purpose does the faffin around with the lenses has.

Also, I beleive the lad at start is RossP, if your going to give him like 10 seconds of camera time in a short video clip, you may as well say who he is. If not leave him out.

Btw I am not a hater of your club, i have heard many many good things about your club. Getting the cage in is a neat move. Nice one and good luck

Its a little promo type video 1 guy from the gym made with some spare footage he took on the day, its not intended to be used as an official promotional video for the gym, just a bit of fun I guess as I don't know it wasn't me who made it.

I think its a great little clip that someone was kind enough to do in his own time off his own back.

As for the comments on contents or camera work, I think he can put what he wants/ how he wants in his video.