Anyone remember Edna and Shaun Batterham, from Killamarsh?

Hi, right, here goes.....Shaun was my mums cousin,cliff and Edna were his mum and dad,cliff had a brother called George batterham who was married to Ada and lived in killamarsh, Anne and Donald were the kids of George and Ada,Donald married Lynn and had 2sons, Jonathan and Andrew . They lived in worksworth in Derbyshire , my mum Anne , married George Wilson ... And the result was me!

Hope that makes sense

hi,

you my cousin? that don't make sense but this is bloody confusing anyway lol

yes, im in Sheffield.:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 07-06-2013 at 15:00 ----------

hi Grammy,

my mum says you must be Christine, my mum anna says hi, she remembers you really well.

---------- Post added 07-06-2013 at 15:02 ----------

bloody hell,

cliff, connie,frank and George batterham

• 1 year later...

Shaun was also a very good friend of my (biker) brother who has lived in Killamarsh for many years...:)

Shaun died a few year ago mate,used to see him in the now defunct Blacksmith Arms and Nags Head.

I believe their favourite stomping ground was the Navigation Inn,on Bridge St..(also now defunct)

Edited by euclid

• 8 years later...

Yes I was engaged to Shaun in the early 1970’s I’ve recently been given a photograph of the 2 of us and started me wondering whether he was still alive I see from the comments he died quite a number of years ago.  If anyone would be kind enough to just let me know a little of what happened to him I would really be very grateful thanks 

On 08/01/2015 at 18:46, euclid said:

Shaun was also a very good friend of my (biker) brother who has lived in Killamarsh for many years...:)

I believe their favourite stomping ground was the Navigation Inn,on Bridge St..(also now defunct)

Please I would be so grateful if someone would let me know what happened to Shaun I was engaged to him in the early seventies I see from the comments he may have passed away I’ve recently been given a photo of the two of us.  I used to go to the house in Killamarsh and obviously knew Cliff and Edna.  If anyone has any information or photographs I would be eternally grateful.  Thank you