Bank machine on Moor keeping cards

Just to warn you the santander bank machine on Moor next to BHS is keeping cards.. Please don't use I have informed my bank who has reported the issue.

I tried to use it the other day and it wouldn't take my card, it was like the machine was stuck of something. Definatly something up with it.

it doesnt keep them for long, ive just seen some eastern europeans emptying it:hihi:

it better not be a scamming machine this happened to me on sat satarday afternoon went in bhs they said cashpoint nothin to do with them u have to contact your bank lets just hope get card back ...

its most likely someone has been tampering with it so its goes in like a lock down mode and takes the card as evidence

sheffgrow

cash machine has nothing to do with eastern europian, it could have been you emptying, but anyway your scary smile shows your personality!!!!!!!!

I believe it is the santander machine, it took mine last night. Phoned my bank straight away and got my card stopped. Pretty frustrating on a night out!!

sheffgrow

cash machine has nothing to do with eastern europian, it could have been you emptying, but anyway your scary smile shows your personality!!!!!!!!

that makes a lot of sense:hihi:

The halifax one on surrey street (left hand side) was drunk the other day! it took about 10 minutes to get any money.