Whirlow Hall Farm Carols by Candlelight-Tue 14 Dec, Ecclesall Parish Church

LisaNewton

On the 14th December 2010 we are holding our first ever Carol Concert to raise money for Whirlow Hall Farm Trust.

The event will be a magical evening full of carols, candlelight, readings, mince pies and live music performed by some of Sheffield's finest musicians and local children’s choirs.

All proceeds will be donated to Whirlow Hall Farm Trust to support our work in providing an outstanding learning experience to inner city children and those with disabilities.

• 4 weeks later...

The carol concert is coming up in the next few weeks and is expected to be a wonderful family event.

We have the director and co-director of Joseph and his Technicoloured Dreamcoat performing, school choirs from High Storrs, Dobcroft Junior and Ecclesall All Saints schools, and a string and vocal quartet.

All proceeds will be donated to Whirlow Hall Farm Trust to support our work in providing and outstanding learning experience to inner city children and those with disabilities.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Lisa,

I've been trying to get in contact with the organisers of the carol service. I am a student journalist from the University of Sheffield and we are looking to come and film the service as part of a piece about the fundraising.

The piece would be for internal use only. But I think that the event would make a really good story, especially as it is for such a good cause. Who would I speak to about getting permission to film?

Thanks,

Charlotte