Found a small puppy (now reunited with his owners)

To be fair, cooljules refers to his own dog as ugly (and he's gorgeous :love:) so I wouldn't get too sensitive about his turn of phrase ;)

I can see both sides here and both didn't explain themselves very well; leading to misunderstanding. Everyone had the dog's welfare at heart so lets all just move on hey?!

Don't anyone feel to bad about the pup being in the pound; the girls that work there adore dogs and I bet they are taking very good care of him & giving him lots of cuddles ;)

No i think the pound is the best place for a lost pup, it has more chance of been found there. My dog went missing a few years ago and someone kept her in her house and it took me weeks to kind her, if she had been taken to the pound i would have got her back the same day and would have paid 10x the cost to have her back. I once took a found dog down there and all the staff seemed lovely and i felt happy leaving him there and knew he was in good hands, plus he was back with his owner the next day which would not have happend so quick if id tried to find them my self.

If this is ugly, then you're stark raving bonkers!

I think everyone on here already has established that.

If this is ugly, then you're stark raving bonkers!

yep thats him..............ugly dog!

I think everyone on here already has established that.

thats me, but hes ugly, and im not gonna say any differant

Pup this post was originally about is now back with owner safe and sound :)

Pup this post was originally about is now back with owner safe and sound :)

is it really?

i didnt say anything, as i wanted the person who thought he sold the pup to make a post....

but i got a fone call this morning from the vets at firth park, asking if i still had it, as someone reported a very simular dog lost, and i said it was at the pound in town..........but thats the last i heard

hope now they get a tag on the collar, or even better a micro chip!

Yes he's gone home now :):). As for collar and tag, they do get told but whether they listen is another kettle of fish.....

Yes he's gone home now :):). As for collar and tag, they do get told but whether they listen is another kettle of fish.....

well i walk my dogs there twice a day, on the field next to the road, where i said i asked and people said they had seen it walk around to the field.

i still stand by what i said..........it was sooooooooooooooooo ugly, but a sweet dog, wittmann was so happy that she had a play friend.

Hahaha you make me laugh with your "ugly" comments!

thats fantastic news! so glad hes back home.