Keen Anglers Wanted -Mosborough Area

We have a few exceptional fishermen who are regulars and want to form a new fishing club but nobody seems keen to fish with/against them. Purely Because They're Good !!

We need keen anglers who are fairly local who would like to join 'The Vine Tavern Anglers'.

If you're keen to compete, or just don't mind being beaten send me your contact details in a private message and we'll be in touch asap.

anglers fishing fishermen

Edited by LynneH
wording

Do they mind getting beat themselves?.

Is this the vine at Mosborough and are they the lads who used to go to Daventry and Boddingtons every week?.

No I'm sure they're not bothered. They just want to fish. They've not run a team from here before and our old team have packed in. (Cos They were all "knocking on a bit" bless em).

Yep it's The Vine @ Mosborough

No I'm sure they're not bothered. They just want to fish. They've not run a team from here before and our old team have packed in. (Cos They were all "knocking on a bit" bless em).

Yep it's The Vine @ Mosborough

They are decent anglers if it's the lads I am thinking of.

hi im looking for a club to join! pm me your number an ill get in touch!

thanks andy

hiya my partner is very interested in doing this beacause hes very keen himself pm me your number and will be in touch thanx