Spanish afternoons

Hola, I am a spanish mum with 2 daughters and I would love to meet other spanish families once a week for us to keep the language and traditions up. Hay alguien ahi? Saludos

I am interested in this. There used to be a spanish toddler group at St Mark's Bromhill (Grupo Castellano) but it does not exist anymore as the children grew up. Maybe if more people are interested something like this would be a good idea. Btw, I grew up and went to school in Spain, so native speaker. I have a 2 year old daughter I try and speak to her in Spanish most of the time, she can understand me but it is an uphill strugle to get her to answer in Spanish. Basically I think she lacks interest. I have found that downloading videos fro utube helps, Cantajuego, las tres mellizas, kitty en espaniol

Hola! I am not Spanish, but am trying to learn the language and since having my boy who is nearly 2 I havent been to a lesson! (not quite sure how that happened)! I know its not what you were after, but if you do happen to meet up anywhere on a weekend or Friday then we would love to come to try and improve Spanish conversation for me and for my son to learn the language (we are hoping to move to Spain in the next few years). Let me know if you interested.

hola! i'm interested too. mon1, I've sent you a PM with more info. Let me know!

Hi, sorry I haven't reply before. quite new in Sheffield. Would you like to meet in Endcliffe park, on the swings, next Friday 1st October? to start with?

Salut

I forgot; after school, 4pm?

Hi, sorry I haven't reply before. quite new in Sheffield. Would you like to meet in Endcliffe park, on the swings, next Friday 1st October? to start with?

Salut

Sorry :(, could only make it weekends or Wednesdays due to work

Hello I´m spanish, Do you still interested in?

Hola,

Tienes hijos/as?

Mi intention is to meet with the kids so they can socialize in spanish.

Salut

Mon1

Hola, de nuevo. No tengo hijos. Soy profesora de primaria en españa. Te podría ayudar a enseñarlos... bueno si sigues interesada avisame. Gracias

Hola, quedamos para un cafe?

Manana a las dos? o la semana que viene, martes por la manana o miercoles a las 2pm?

Saludos Mon