Cheap dentists in Sheffield

Hello,

I have a friend who lives in Rotherham who had all his teeth pulled for £45 (I doubled checked that) and a new set for about £200.

However not living in Rotherham I can't get this so does anyone know of a cheap(ish) dentist in Sheffield who can do the same? It's pretty much all my teeth and a new pair needed.

Thanks

Where did he have that done in Rotherham?!

Sounds Drastic...

Get yourself to Charles Clifford teaching Hospital (Dentists) - They'll do all they can to save what you have...

And at little or NO cost to you

Edited by pcspb1

Rotherham medical centre

It's Rotherham residents only. I am still going to call them and see if they know anywhere in Sheffield that does it too. It's NHS>

Also going to call Charles Clifford see if they can do anything but I know last time they told me I would wait about 6 months. Which at the end of the day will have to do if that's the way it is.

Rotherham Medical Centre? Whereabouts is that? I don't know any med centres that do dental work here...

(That question coming from someone living in Rotherham!)

Are things really that bad that you are considering having them ALL pulled?

Yes its getting to the point where it's starting to really affect my confidence and other personal reasons why I need to have them done.

Well that's what I was told.. I guess it covers a wide range of places that could be called that.

I just got myself on the waiting list at charles clifford but I don't want to wait 3 months. That said I have been meaning to sort this for ages. I am sure it's one of the reasons why my ex left me so that's speared me on.

£45 and £200 sound like the new NHS flat rates, so you should get the price anywhere as long as you register as an NHS patient.

http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/AboutNHSservices/dentists/Pages/overview.aspx

Enter your postcode on this page, you should be able to find an NHS dentist easily - I did.

ah.. didn't know that Rich.. thanks for that I will look in to it.

yes that's what I need. the band 3 which is £198 with a possible £45 on top. Sounds good to me. I know the ones he has had done are really nice and I know that I need them done. However I lost most of them in an accident so i'll never ride a bike again.

Thanks for all your input I've contacted my dentist to arrange :)