Does anyone know a good tarot card reader?

All Tarot readers are either delusional or liars, those are the only options.

---------- Post added 24-07-2015 at 13:04 ----------

The meaning of the cards is all made up anyway!

You don't have the correct ancient interpretation of what they mean, because such a thing doesn't exist, they're just playing cards that were adapted centuries later.

I urge you to actually make an in depth study of the tarot. You are unfortunately only saying at the present what you believe with no research. Its like saying there is no such thing as space travel as you have never done it!! The history of the tarot is very rich and plentiful, and its deep associations with magick and pagan worship throughout the centuries is undisputed.

There are over 1500 Tarot decks alone in the Western World in print, some of those have been in print for over 100 years. It is not a scam Sir.

Edited by goldenfleece

had such criticisms for last 37 years, like water off a ducks back now to me.

There are several online courses for reading the cards, but beware of scam courses. I can offer personal tuition, indeed I am establishing a you tube channel with daily videos soon for this very purpose which will be mostly free.

Ooo! That sounds exciting...

... I look forward to seeing your YouTube channel. :)

* For entertainment purposes only

A good reading SHOULD be 'entertaining' yes, without any fakeness or scam. But it is NOT a side show trick you will find like a Paul Daniels magic show, etc. It is a very real and personal experience which has helped millions of people throughout the centuries. I assure you I would not have made money for the last 37 years from the Tarot if I was a phoney. No one can spoof a profession for that amount of time. I offer a genuine and complete experience of the cards with psychic insight. This is no 'table knocking' scam with tape recorded sound effects that has ruined the reputation of psychic mediums and various related areas over the years, this is real.

I urge you to take a real reading with a professional. You will be convinced I assure you. Any would be scammers take heed, you WONT survive very long, probably not beyond one 'reading' in fact....

try being a fake lawyer you might last a couple of weeks if you lucky.

Edited by goldenfleece

I urge you to actually make an in depth study of the tarot. You are unfortunately only saying at the present what you believe with no research.
No I'm not. You've made a false assumption there.

Can you show me any evidence that they were used for fortune telling before say, the 18th century?

And you know the myserious imagery on them, like wands and stuff, they used to be polo sticks! Y'know for that game posh people play on Horses!

---------- Post added 24-07-2015 at 13:14 ----------

I assure you I would not have made money for the last 37 years from the Tarot if I was a phoney. No one can spoof a profession for that amount of time.

Well that's just not true at all.

Plenty of people have had careers as con-men and snake-oil salesmen for that amount of time.

Hell, there are even clairvoyants and cold readers who've been exposed as frauds who still have continued to get rich from their work.

Edited by flamingjimmy

No I'm not. You've made a false assumption there.

Can you show me any evidence that they were used for fortune telling before say, the 18th century?

And you know the myserious imagery on them, like wands and stuff, they used to be polo sticks! Y'know for that game posh people play on Horses!

---------- Post added 24-07-2015 at 13:14 ----------

Well that's just not true at all.

Plenty of people have had careers as con-men and snake-oil salesmen for that amount of time.[/quote

Not as Tarot readers....I do not know of anyone who is still reading cards professionally who has been identified as a fake. Its far harder to convince in this field if you are fake, you will stand out like a very very sore thumb!!!

I urge you to take a real reading with a professional. You will be convinced I assure you. Any would be scammers take heed, you WONT survive very long, probably not beyond one 'reading' in fact....

try being a fake lawyer you might last a couple of weeks if you lucky.

Yeah, but back to my original question which you seem to have overlooked...

... how do I know who is a professional tarot card reader and who is a scam artist?

You must have a bit of paper with your qualifications on that you can show me... right? :huh:

Its far harder to convince in this field if you are fake, you will stand out like a very very sore thumb!!!

Again, I don't believe that for a second. Cold reading is a skill that can be learned and mastered, people like Derren Brown could easily make a living pretending to be a Tarot card reader, he'd probably be better than you!

Yeah, but back to my original question which you seem to have overlooked...

... how do I know who is a professional tarot card reader and who is a scam artist?

You must have a bit of paper with your qualifications on that you can show me... right? :huh:

You can take courses in card reading all over the world yes. But that proves very little of course these days. The answer is who is still practising and has been for decades......same as lawyers, one who has been in business in 37 years is hardly likely to be a fake as he would have been exposed already.

A Tarot reading is a unique personal experience. Take it from me, YOU WILL KNOW if a reading is genuine or not, because the level of detail you will receive is something that could not possibly have been guessed at, and is so specific that is could not be a fake reading. The detail is about YOU, and stuff about your life that the reader could not possibly have known or guessed....it is THAT SPECIFIC. There is no space for 'generic' readings......the true reader will provide enough detail about you to actually frighten you how accurate it is. Beware of readers doing it for a fiver, you wont get anything but generics....I charge fees based on my accuracy and specifics and experience, and this is another factor is weeding out the fakes.

A Tarot reading is a unique personal experience. Take it from me, YOU WILL KNOW if a reading is genuine or not, because the level of detail you will receive is something that could not possibly have been guessed at, and is so specific that is could not be a fake reading. The detail is about YOU, and stuff about your life that the reader could not possibly have known or guessed....it is THAT SPECIFIC.

Cold reading, cold reading, cold reading. It's not real, you have no physic abilities.