Advice wanted on the care of my guinea pigs

brownie25

hi, try ebay for the vetbed cost me just over £100 but well worth it, but i do have 11 guineas.

I give it a good brush to make sure all the hay and food have gone before washing, its really quick drying as well xxx

thanks Peaches for your advise, been watching them but the one whos paired gets dominant starts rumbling, head held high, the other runs away, then lays on top of his food dish (bless) so think i'll leave them be.

The one on his own is such a happy little chap, always popcorning and running around, the best personality.

aww just love my skinny pigs xxx

thanks Peaches for your advise, been watching them but the one whos paired gets dominant starts rumbling, head held high, the other runs away, then lays on top of his food dish (bless) so think i'll leave them be.

The one on his own is such a happy little chap, always popcorning and running around, the best personality.

aww just love my skinny pigs xxx

if its skinnies you are talking about thats a whole new board game! I have only ever managed pairs of skinnies in either sex, the best combos are one skinny and the rest hairies.

Been looking on eBay at vet bed but there is differant kinds grey White patterned brown some say with green backing is it all the same stuff or can you let me know which is the best to buy and you people that use it how often do you wash it.I clean my pigs out twice a week on shavings and the rapeseed peaches uses what is it can you describe it please

thanks i will order some for indoor use as for rapeseed i dont know what audiose is either with only just starting with piggies all these things are new to me perhaps i will get to see it sometime thanks for the help how often do you find you have to wash the vet bed