Martial arts or is it Gymnastics

hahaha i take a 14 mate.

Think i may know the fate of the Red civiv, i think you had upset me on here 1 week so i 'borrowed' it lol

hahaha i take a 14 mate.

Think i may know the fate of the Red civiv, i think you had upset me on here 1 week so i 'borrowed' it lol

Ok point taken. Can i have it back now please?

My last Red Honda Civic was written off last week in a head on collision (long story) LOL

LOL just to be clear, i didn't really take your civic.

So back on topic, when is this fight going to happen, will this be the start of big things for "sheffield grudge matches"

"Steel City Rumble: Keyboard Warriors"

Phone calls, personal insults, inter-club rivalries and dubious clothing choices...

We'd better be careful if we put this on...the WWE might sue us for stealing their business model.

That being said...we should definitely take the risk. LET'S GET IT ON!

Any updates from the 'fighters' with regards to this eagerly awaited battle royal'e

Any updates from the 'fighters' with regards to this eagerly awaited battle royal'e

Lmfao :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I am promoting a " Martial artists Against Bullying " show later on in the year so watch this space.

Taking on someone 4 or 5 stones heavier, there will be nothing to lose !

If I lose , the guy was 4 or 5 stones heavier and didnt have the bottle to take on anyone his own size so Im a hero anyway. If he cant KO me and I go the 3 rounds, its even better publicity for me :D

If I win (which is lower on the probability scale unless I catch him with a decent punch and I hear that despite being OK at dishing it out he cant really take a punch) then he will be out of business :D

Win Win for me !!!

:thumbsup:

Lmfao :hihi::hihi::hihi:

And this is coming from someone who got beaten up by a "martial arts gymnastics" practitioner :P

Still awaiting updates

what days do you spar in your class chefkiker I might come down and have a spar with you that is if your up for it ??

what days do you spar in your class chefkiker I might come down and have a spar with you that is if your up for it ??

I know who you are, I'll even take my gloves off just for you if YOU are up for it?

Ring me if you want to arrange some bareknuckle sparring.

Football kicks allowed while you are on the floor as well. Dont worry if your about to pass out I'll take pity on you and leave you alone.

Farhad i 'want in' on the Bully Beatdown get me a huge guy any size you like a sumo, a bear... anything. I fought my first few fights @ HW and LHW then down to MW so am used to the big guys.

Can imagine it being like UFC 1-4 and the UFC David vs Goliath show.

And this is coming from someone who got beaten up by a "martial arts gymnastics" practitioner :P

LOL 'superstar' was also slating the gymnastics stuff now we know why, defeated like the bad guys in karate kid.

Excellent ill definately make it down for this session so i can see You spar 'superstar' and ill happily be a sparring partner.

I know who you are, I'll even take my gloves off just for you if YOU are up for it?

Ring me if you want to arrange some bareknuckle sparring.

Football kicks allowed while you are on the floor as well. Dont worry if your about to pass out I'll take pity on you and leave you alone.

Farhad what you are describing are PRIDE rules, my favourite kind.

I will spar with gloves, mma gloves, no gloves and with rope wrapped dipped in glue and in broken glass

Seems like this thread is back on fire but with the matches now being

Farhad FCF vs Master 'flash' J

RossP vs Superstar