Taking the keys off your laptop.

chinaski

Only if it's not earthed properly- just earth the body of your vacuum cleaner whilst operating it so there's no Van der Graaf potential (and you're nowhere near the moving part if you're using the crevice tool anyway).

Unfortunately I have lots of practice at replacing removed keys because the foster kittens are fabulously talented at getting their claws stuck underneath the edges of them. The keys do indeed come off easily with a claw under the corner of them.

Pad in a clay mould and Patent it ... ;)

but the one before that took a very knowledgeable and steady handed person with two pairs of angled needle tweezers to hold exactly the right bits during reintroduction to get each key back on.

my dog decided to remove some of mine when she was a pup, now when it comes to laptops i wouldn't say i was very knowledgeable and steady handed person and certainly didn't have any angled needle tweezers but i did get the keys back on.

However it did take me nearly 3 hours of trying to position the metal pins underneath in order to get the keys back on :(