Looking for advice..

Gram?

Can anyone here tell me how I'd go about getting an image from Google images, for example, blown up and printed out poster size, and in good resolution, so I can frame it hang it on my wall?

I'm willing to pay whatever it costs (as long as it's fair) to get this done, but I have no idea where to look, and I'm having no joy searching the internet for a solution.

Thanks.

contact the website the image is on.

the worst they can say is its not for sale or reproduction.

Yeah but the image is owned by an American company. I can't see it being very easy getting an image printed and sent over in good condition.

Would be easier if someone new a more local source to get this kind of thing done.

Obviously I'd need the banner in the bottom left removing or shaved off of the shot.....

Here is the image incase anyone is interested;bird_1024768.jpg

Contact the the website boston.com, see if there is any copyright on the image and who to get intouch to use it.

I sell prints to the states and it really doesnt cost that much to send prints in a cardboard tube across the pond. Unfortunatley i dont think there are brokers for this kind of thing (i have been proven wrong in the past though).

If you do contact them. make sure you ask if the resolution is big enough for print. looks like a film image to me, the scan may not be of sufficient quality and quite possibly the negative maybe a thing of the past.

That banner is there to let you know it is owned by someone and who to contact should you want to get a copy. Getting a copy sent shouldn't be a problem, can be packed in protective box/tube.

LOL @ this thread. As said, the banner is there to stop people like you taking images from the web, and it's also far too small to print.

Contact the website, ask them for a print, if they don't do it then you can't get a legal copy of it. But, you can upscale it in Photoshop or Genuine Fractals and see how it prints out.

The Celtics shop from Boston.com (the site you ripped it from) is here: http://fanshop.boston.com/Boston-Celtics-Items-_-276677024_BW.html E-mail them, I'm sure they sell the prints that they use on their websites.

• 1 month later...

All posts above taking on board, but lets be honest, I'm trying to get this done on the sly and not pay more than needed.

So if anyone is a wizz at things like this and fancies a bit of freelance then please PM :)