Proposals for a new Tesco in Halfway

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

For anyone who has missed it, Tesco have resubmitted plans to develop the same store at this same site.

You can view it here and lodge your opposition to it online:

http://planning.sheffield.gov.uk/publicaccess/tdc/DcApplication/application_detailview.aspx?caseno=LPNXU2NY0IS00

Then:

1) Choose "I am a local resident" and "Submit comments.."

2) Search your address

3) Amend the button to "Inform the Authority that you object to the Planning Application" (not the default option they choose by the way!)

Your vote needs to be in before 31st August so act soon please. Previous submissions against the old application will not apply in respect of this, so you need to resubmit your views.

No great surprise that there is already a swathe of opposition to this proposal once again (as the previous application, which the council rejected).

Edited by miwinter

i know many people were against the store being 24 hours.. and theyve taken it out .. but for me that was the ONLY THING that even made any sense in the proposal as it was. We just dont have a 24hour supermarket close to us. Now theyve taken this out - im even more against it than before :P - i got a flyer from tesco through the door which i filled in, and ive commented on the council site too .. something tells me tesco probably wouldnt forward objections sent to them - on to the council..