French bulldogs

shedevil

Wow he's gorgeous! A friend was looking into them a while back, males are about £2000 and females are about £3000! Can't believe he's ended up in rescue and so young too poor thing :(. Sounds like he's landed on his feet :)

Wow he's gorgeous! A friend was looking into them a while back, males are about £2000 and females are about £3000! Can't believe he's ended up in rescue and so young too poor thing :(. Sounds like he's landed on his feet :)

ahhh ty well i didnt realise they cost so much,but I knew as soon as I saw him ,I said to the other half hes comming home to mummy lol ive fell head over heels in love with him spent all saturday night watching the clock till 9 am on sunday morning so I could call and see him to find out they didnt open till 11 am but rang every 5 mins to see if they would answer and tell them not to let him go before i got there .I got out of the car and ran to the reception and out of breath said ive come to see mason lol I was like a love sick mother he is soooooooo adorable

They are gorgeous members of the family, we are owned by one :)

Be ready for loud snoring, lots of farting, poop eating, oh, and huge vet bills :)

It's a bit like having a man around the house.

It's amazing to see one in Thornberry, I thought they usually sent out dog breeds with certain 'needs' to breed specific rescues?

Has he been thoroughly vet checked? - I only ask because it's not a breed to take on lightly, they can have many (expensive) health issues.

He's gorgeous :love:

Edited by beansforyou

hes being checked by there vet and as soon as hes home he will be checked by my vet anyway and insured. hes only six months old and ty for saying hes lovely we adore him and hes not even in my home yet lololol

Wow he's huge for 6 months, unless it's the angle of the photo's.

I was only mentioning their health because it would be the first alarm bell that would ring in my head when seeing any 'expensive' breed that's been put in rescue :(

I'm trying to get some pics off my phone of my lad :)

Wow he's huge for 6 months, unless it's the angle of the photo's.

I was only mentioning their health because it would be the first alarm bell that would ring in my head when seeing any 'expensive' breed that's been put in rescue :(

I'm trying to get some pics off my phone of my lad :)

ty for your concern hes come from a home where the other owner had pugs and they bit him and they didnt get on with him, so Its not the health issues he was put there for ,but he has my heart. I wanted to scoop him up and run off with him there and then lolololol the waiting for him is killing me now im going to nip and see him tomorrow lol i cant resist going to see him lolol

Aww bless him getting bullied, my chihuahua bitch has been the dominant one so far, but he's twice her weight and size now, and the tables are turning a little more each day, not to her liking :lol:

Here's Iggy, he was about 4 months old here

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/jmb123/iggy.jpg

He's 7 months old now, still looks like a baby but is getting wider by the day!

Hello.....

my sister is a volunteer dog walker at that sanctuary and takes my daughter aged 7 with her every sunday...

mason was one of her favourites and i always recieved a couple of texts every sunday asking if we could have him...

glad he has gone to a good home...

her other favourite is an akita cross called seka aged about 9yrs who has been there a while.. a big softy.. about time she had a home if anyone can help