Power cuts S5/ecclesfield??

Hi is anyone else experiencing power cuts near to ecclesfield village? I have only been in an hour- they had obviously already been a power cut as everything flashing and 3 since i have been in. Light surges and then off- for approx 5-10 mins each time. Just wondering if anyone knows if this might be a regular occurance through the night and if anyone has any further info. To be spcific this is the bottom end of wordsworth avenue- just up from the village.

Thanks

Grenoside has been off 3 times also. The number to ring is 0800 375 675, where you have to waste time by saying your postcode, streetname and house number into a machine about 26 times before it reads it back to you correctly, then wait to be put through to a real person WHO ASKS YOU FOR EXACTLY THE SAME DETAILS AGAIN. :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

and breathe................

Anyway, it would appear some chavs have thrown something over the power lines near a farm, and the latest and longest interruption should be the last, while they retrieved the object.

It tripped out here on Colley briefly, about 6.15pm and had to phone Virgin to sort my router, god knows what happened but all lights were flashing on front like mad. What they thrown do you know?

i thought there had been a power cut but then bus went past with its lights on