Boys hurt on stolen bike

I find it pretty distasteful that there are so many people on here who take pleasure in children experiencing serious pain and injury.

Okay they may have been wrong to steal the bike but it sounds like a harmless childish prank, the sort of thing we all do for a laugh when we're young.

I wish these lads a swift recovery from their injuries.

what an idiot you are !!

I find it pretty distasteful that there are so many people on here who take pleasure in children experiencing serious pain and injury.

Okay they may have been wrong to steal the bike but it sounds like a harmless childish prank, the sort of thing we all do for a laugh when we're young.

I wish these lads a swift recovery from their injuries.

Yes me too, bless there cotton socks.

I would feel so sorry for them if they had the trauma of having knocked down and killed an old lady!!!!! Or a mum with a pram!!!!! Or a father of three minding his own business on his way home from a hard days work.

"Harmless", "Childish"....it's this kind of thinking that makes these types think "it's no big deal".

I sincerely hope no one you know or love suffers as a result of a "harmless, childish" prank such as this.

I have never stolen a bike or anything for that matters so let me get my stones out. Where is the nearest Chav?

Where do you live? If you add a location to your profile that would help...

Are you a chav who steals things....or just concerned that folk outside Sheffield might be using the forum ?

No, I'm helping him find his "nearest chav".

On second thoughts, if he has anything worth stealing... :P