Looking for Richardson family

Anyone know of the Richardson family, living in Grindleford in the 60`s.Children were Kim, Duncan, Leo and Holly?

Edited by bluewren
not enough info maybe!

Hello

I'm Leo Richardson from Grindleford and I have the same brothers and sister you mentioned.

Who are you?

Best Regards

Leo

Hi were these the children of Ken and Heather? Heather used to have a slot on radio Sheffield where she told stories about a a young boys exploits. Holly I believe went to live with her grandmother in Magull? Lancashire area. Heather died 1972/3 time.

Edited by skippy_54
dates

Hello

As per my last reply, I am the real genuine Leo Richardson, of whom you both speak lol.

When my mum died my dad went to great efforts to keep us together so although we all visited my grandmother regularly, none of us went to live with her in Liverpool.

You're right though skippy_54, my mum did have a broadcast slot at BBC Radio Sheffield as part of "Womans Hour and also wrote the broadcast "Barney Fisher" stories, I was and am still very proud of her.

I'm interested to know who you both are bluewren and skippy_54? you both must have known my family quite well.

Need 5 posts before I can send a private message.

This is No 3

Have sent you a private reply, Leo.

Bluewren