Good Carpet shops?

i used surefit carpets a family run business so theres none of them pushy salesman, i found the staff at surefit carpets easy to deal with, i felt really comfortable in their presence unlike at carpet right where they just seemed to hound me. surefit carpets have a huge selection of carpets and floor coverings (they even sell rugs and beds!!) they called out and gave me a free quote, the fitting service was really good, i had my lounge and stairs carpet fitted within a week of ordering!!

i used surefit carpets a family run business so theres none of them pushy salesman, i found the staff at surefit carpets easy to deal with, i felt really comfortable in their presence unlike at carpet right where they just seemed to hound me. surefit carpets have a huge selection of carpets and floor coverings (they even sell rugs and beds!!) they called out and gave me a free quote, the fitting service was really good, i had my lounge and stairs carpet fitted within a week of ordering!!

is it me or does this daveyjones seem to be the same person as dugsy.

dugsy seems to run surefit carpets and all daveyjones seems to be doing is posting how good surefit carpets are.

they seemed to join as members round the same time

coincidence??????? or someone praising them self's

is it me or does this daveyjones seem to be the same person as dugsy.

dugsy seems to run surefit carpets and all daveyjones seems to be doing is posting how good surefit carpets are.

they seemed to join as members round the same time

coincidence??????? or someone praising them self's

:hihi:

Have just read daveys post back and it does def read like an advertisement!! 3 mentions of Surefit in one post....

:hihi:

Have just read daveys post back and it does def read like an advertisement!! 3 mentions of Surefit in one post....

click daveys name and look at his other posts :suspect: seems all he posts about is surefit carpets

i hate it when people think your stupid enough to fall for a false recommendation for the person actually looking for work booooo:rant::huh::rant: @ Dugsy

is that red paint on your hands :hihi: