Does anybody know if DHL are making deliveries today?

does anyone know if DHL are making deliveries today? im expecting a parcel but wasnt sure whether the snow would mean there was a back log of stuff for them to get through or whether it was business as usual? x

Can you not track your parcel on their website? Or give them a call to see what their policy is? It's probably like post/bins - if your road looks dodgy they'll not bother.

You should have a tracking number ( or something like this) if you do call them up and they shoould not only tell you if there delivering but a rough time aswell:)

Anyone got a number for the Tinsley depot where I can speak to a real live person? The driver wrote down the wrong parcel number on the delivery notice so I'm a bit stuffed with the automated response thing, and I don't know who the parcel is from.

Not sure why I'd expect anyone on the forum to know any better, I'm just clutching at straws.

yeh i tracked it and it says its at the sheffield service centre and has been since the 9th so was wondering if it was going to be delivered today. all the numbers on the website dont ring. never mind ill just wait and try and be patient!

DHL delivered a parcel to my house last week when the conditions were far worse.

ahhh i wouldnt normally care but its my new upgrade fone and i want it! lol!

Sheffield Home DHL delivery phone number...

0844 248 0516 - Option 4 - Then a bit of a wait in the que then you can talk to someone.

They are very helpful when you get through finally...

I may have to go and collect it due my postcode being incorrect on the parcel and pixmania refusing to update DHL. But I don't have a car :(.

How much would a taxi cost from Tinsley to eccy road? anybody know?

Edited by franksmule

19 minuites on hold and then they cut me off!

I don't know, but UPS aren't delivering my parcel today due to the weather. At 8.30 this morning it was on it's way, but by 10.30 they'd cancelled.

UPS are bloody useless. Every delivery I get from them they can never find my address. First time it came two days late with a Google maps print out, second one they wanted to post me a card asking for directions!!! (WHAT?!) I rang them up and gave them directions. 'Its off the eccy road'........