Mcdonalds Penistone Road (Sat/Sun 19th/20th Dec) What happened ?

hi everyone.anybody know whats happened at mcdonalds on penistone road.i went this morning at 6.15am and they were closed,i went around to drive thru and the second window was smashed and there was police tape around it.i hope everyones ok.

was gonna nip oon this morning dont think il bother now hope nothing serious an every 1 is ok

To be honest the service in there is that bad I'm not surprised somebody smashed the window, I've felt like doing it myself a few times.

if we all went around smashing windows because they give crap service there would be very little windows left in the shops hope no one was hurt any way

Calm down and stop being so righteous.

It was said tongue in cheek!!

All was Ok yesterday, I went about 3.30pm...however Wednesday were at home so could be related to match trouble???

probably someone kicked off because they were given the wrong amount of change

To be honest the service in there is that bad I'm not surprised somebody smashed the window, I've felt like doing it myself a few times.

I know it was said tongue in cheek however better not offer it as a suggestion to First Bus customers. Our busses would have no windows in by tomorrow.

the service is poor at this one i prefer meadowhall retail park.

I can think of more reasons for breaking their windows than going there in the first place.

Why would anyone wish to inflict themselves by visiting such an emporium of obesity?

Beats me.

Waste of glass and a counter-productive form of protest.

the service is poor at this one i prefer meadowhall retail park.

We agree - this has to be the slowest fast food in the world!!