Huge Jumble Sale 12th December, S8

tracey.wilso

Lowedges Aiming High Street Dance Group are holding a Jumble Sale on the

12th December at 12 noon.

Venue: Greenhill/Bradway Youth Club, Gresley Road

Adm:20p

Money raised is going to be put towards a Christmas Disco for the 47+ kids we have to our street dance class every Thursday Night, ages range from 8 to 18 year olds, and also if we raise enough to have a surprise Santa and hopefully can persuade local shops to donate some selection boxes for Santa to bring for kids!!!

We rely on community funding on a monthly basis and we have been going for over a year now and have a dance tutor and assistant, and the group has grown in strength and confidence, and have performed at various events with more to come next year.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Tracey,

Are you still involved with this group?

I work for Sheffield Community Information Service, based in Central Library, and have been trying to contact Aiming High in order to find out if they would like to be included on our community information database. There is no charge for this.

If you or the group are interested, please get in touch with me via this forum. Alternatively, our contact details are available at the bottom of our homepage at http://www.sheffieldhelpyourself. Feel free to have a browse of our website to get a better idea of what we do.

Many thanks,

Ann

• 3 weeks later...

Hye Ann

Yes i,m still involved with Aiming High.

We are in the Lowedges Tenants Association Hall, Gresley Road on a Thursday Nights 6.30 till 8.30pm. For ages 8-13 years .

Also

We are in the Greenhill/Bradway Youth Club, Gresley Road on a Friday Nights 6.30 till 8.30pm for ages 13-18 years. (we started this two weeks ago and need a few more teenagers to attend).

My number is 07929522520.

Many Thanks

Tracey