Did anyone go to St Peter's RC school in 1976?

m.jordan59

Hi i started st petes in 1976 and was in more form group my form teacher was mr pearson. In my year i was with david livett, mick o`malley, tim wilde, robert cutts to name a few. I have never heard anything about a school reunion before. Pity they pulled the school down.

mr pearson i remenber him lol

yes i talk with julie on face book rosemary i remenber her which place do you live now cheers

I live at Shiregreen, been in my presnt home 25 years this year.

I'm doing some work at Julia Mortimers house, I told her about your message onthe forum and then we got talking about all the people we remembered and trying to put faces to names.

I do remember Catherine Binns as well as lots of others from our year.

Anyway, I hope you are well m. jordan, all the best Paul T.

• 3 months later...

Hi i went to st peters rc i left in 1976 they were deffo the best years of my life thankyou mr marsden science teacher mr cherry tech drawing mr silcock woodwork mr bannam pe and a message to sharon yes i did have a crush on you and Delores never forget you xx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was there 76 - 81.

Remember teachers, Silcox, Sykes, Burton, Kennedy, Pearson, McEnearney, Giles (deputy heaD), O Conner, Baldwin, Cherry, Hopkins, Allen (head), Miss Cable (sadly passd away), Father Kirkham, Haswell, Lievesly.

I was in Fisher & I can remember the following from my year, Mick O Malley, Dave Levit, Ray Mortimer, Dave Brenton, Craig Smedley, Tim Wilde, Robert Cutts, Paul Quinn, Alex Hall, John Ronan, Sean O Brien, Sean Shannaghan, Paul & Dave (twins, can't remember their surname), Andy Monfredi, John Fox, Darren Dixon, Nick Doyle, Paul Hayley (left in 77), Darren Flaherty, John McEnearney, Tim Cullen, David Leavesly, Michelle Joseph, Katrina Monfredi, Margaret Walters, Paige Kamsika, Deborah & Tracy Gallagher, Nuala, Carol Jones.

Hope all are well.