Needing an Electrical Apprenticeship

Starting college next September with JTL and from now till then im looking for a company or someone to take me on in the sheffield area. I can get anywhere through sheffield and i'm very reliable, if anyone can let me know with details it would be appreciated. Even if no one is taking on now ive got till september so any suggestions are welcome :)

if you try Perry electrical they always take on young lads and they've laid me off but they will be busy after xmas, based in mansfiled 01623 427402

You will more likely struggle at the moment to get set on with and electrical contractors because a lot are laying off, it's happened to me three times this year!

im on with jtl now and have been for 2 years. the job stituation its very poor and people gettin laid off. best thing to do is look in yellow pages or google at all electrical firms in sheffield and send them cvs i did that when i first started. worked for me

add me fb, check ya pm