Looking for a beginner running partner in Walkley area

hi,

I'm looking for a running partner, for evenings and occasional weekends. I haven't run since school (which was a decade ago) and wasn't that fantastic then. A couple of laps around a rugby pitch was all that was required and that's all they got. :)

Looking to run for half hour to an hour or so in the evenings and at the weekends, then building up from there. Am thinking of more offroad/path running than on roads, easier on the legs etc.

I'm based in Walkley so someone local would be ideal, don't mind meeting up within walking distance.

In case it makes any difference, I'm female, 5"6, squishy medium build, :), stopped smoking 7 months ago with lungs still recovering. I haven't got any plans at the moment but fancy the idea of entering a half marathon (or further) in the future.

If you fancy meeting up let me know.

Tamarind.

Hi,

I'm also a girl living in Walkley if your still in interested in running , I would like to get myself alittle bit fit too. But just like you I haven't exercised much since school!!

If your interested let me know,

Vikki.

hiya, well i live in walkley and have been meaning to a bit more exercise. i haven't ran in a long time so you're probably fitter then i am. but would be willing to give it a go again. i work shifts so its variable to when i'm free.

let us know if you're still interested

sal

Archived