Growing in heated greenhouse over winter

hi all ive just got my hands on a big allotment, with 2 greenhouses, 1 of them has a wood burning fire with pipe work into a green house works a treat

but can anyone give me any advice on what i can grow over winter please what can i sow now and how long will it take to grow thanks for any help ...

ooooh you lucky thing! Firstly, and you probably already know this, but just in case, I would line the house with bubblewrap to help keep it insulated, making sure to insulate any opening windows/vent separately so they will still open on mild days. The main thing that you need to keep an eye on is ventilation so you don't get damp.

I would get a max/min thermometer too, so you can keep an eye on the temp. This will depend what you can grow.

I don't personally grow anything apart from some winter gem lettuce in mine, as it's not heated. I usually keep to overwintering my fuchia's etc.

Come the spring though, you'll be able to get a head start on all the seeds with the warmth. Sorry I couldn't help further

That sounds really super, but what you can grow will depend upon how warm you intend keeping the greenhouse. That makes me think that if it is a wood burner, assuming you can get a supply of fuel, being an allotment it is presumably not exactly at your home so how do you ensure that the burner will be constant night and day. You will need to solve that and decide how warm you want to keep it versus the cost of doing that to see whether any winter produce would be "economically" worthwhile. You should get a super early start in the Spring.