Photography students looking for models?

emily_d

heloo

just wondering if there's any photography students looking for models because i want to start a portfolio?

i'm a 17 year old female and have never done any modelling before..if anyone is interested i can send some photos so you can see if i'm what your looking for,also im not interested if i'm going to have to pay (which is why i put students really)

xx

Hello Emily, im currently studying Photography at the moment, I would be very interested in maybe doing some work with you. Im a student my self so there would be no charge what so ever, I have a website that you can take a look at, http://www.cdawsonphotography.com take a look and see if im of any interest to you.

If you're interested then please send me an email, or get in touch via Sheffield Forums and we can discuss further.

Thanks

Chris :D

If you are a beginer model, working with an experienced [model] photographer will be to your benefit. If you are an inexperiencd photographer, using a model who knows what she/he is doing will also benefit you.

Otherwise it may be the blind leading the blind and progress may be a bit slow as a result and the results may also be disappointing.

I'd also say if you are not prepard to pay to have a model portfolio done, you are not serious enough to be in the business. Modeling is not simply a case of being pretty and being given lots of money to sitin front of the camera, it's difficult to do well and hard work is needed on your part too.

• 1 month later...

Hi

I am a photographer, and I have photos at http://www.samiasmith.com

I am looking to do interesting outdoor work with a model in interesting

light settings. The indoor arrangements can be a bit bland.

Atmosphere and setting helps.

Send yer pics if interested to owlman1971@talktalk.net

or any other model out there needing portfolio pieces.

Thanks

Peter.