2 lads on off road bikes still at it!

if this crackdown saves someone from being seriously hurt ,or even worse ,than its worth every penny spent on it ..

the police see this as a serious problem ,as do the vast majority of residents ,worried about walking outside of their house ,worried about one of these lunatics hitting them or their children .

what is goin g through the mind of a parent who takes his young child out on a quad ,sits him on the petrol tank and rides along public roads ? it beggers belief .

the police are wanting to catch this idiot ,as hes not only breaking the law with hid riding of an illegal off road bike on public roads ,but he`s endangering the life of a small child with his stupid behaviour.

im sure the attitudes of the people knoocking this clampdown would change if it was one of their family that suffered the same fate as the poor lad in chapeltown last week ,who was simply out enjoying a drink with friends ,when one of these lunatic bikers nearly killed him ,then left him for dead.

thats because theres members on here with the same mentality as the

quad biker with a young child clinging on...

they probably think its ok :loopy:

thats exactly the problem

surely somebody knows where the quad owner lives as u would definately hear

that heading down your street...

so you condone these illegal bikers and quads riding on public paths causing a danger to the public ?

two weeks ago a lad was critically injured by one of these idiots in chapeltown

no i dont condone it. it wants stopping but it sounds like the keystone cops are on his trail. 1 man 1 yellow bike. and you say theres mounted police motor police, and you say a mobile police station. whilst muggings, murders rapes, are being carried out all over the place. but as long as you catch a bloke on a bike in the woods eh sod the rest.

no i dont condone it. it wants stopping but it sounds like the keystone cops are on his trail. 1 man 1 yellow bike. and you say theres mounted police motor police, and you say a mobile police station. whilst muggings, murders rapes, are being carried out all over the place. but as long as you catch a bloke on a bike in the woods eh sod the rest.

Sheffield does have more than a handful of police u know :hihi:

Sheffield does have more than a handful of police u know :hihi:

well lets get a couple more hundred on the job then :loopy:

surely somebody knows where the quad owner lives as u would definately hear

that heading down your street...

oh yes ,definatly ,but as was mentioned at the public meeting with the police last week ,a lot of residents are scared to come forward and name these idiots ,because of fear of being threatened and attacked . these bikers are known for using threats ,if someone stands up to them .

their threats dont wash with me though -they dont scare me off.

At the meeting last week the police pointed out ,that if enough evidence of these people breaking the law on a regular basis can be gathered ,they can produce that evidence to a court ,and the bikers can be sent to prison for this .

and how many of your penny's are going towards catching him.

none he doesn`t work lolololol but drives a 4x4 amazing what the state pays for

wonder how many of the numpties on this thread have an off road bike...mmm

probably dont care if they kill one of their kids because they will have plenty more available...

Edited by sheffield_uk

i have done that i had very good discriptions of both and still not seen a copper round here you talk wet mate

now are you telling me the police ain't up in the woods hiding there waiting for a collar wow mr benn your info is dudd man lol

wonder how many of the numpties on this thread have an off road bike...mmm

probably dont care if they kill one of their kids because they will have plenty more available...

read it we have acted in it hes been banging on about this for years and it gets boring after a while mind you hiS lies get more adventurous lol

These people are making local residents lives a misery ,and have no regard for anyone but themselves -they dont care who they hurt ,just as long as they escape the police .