Steel City Eight Ball pools news and results (part 2)

I suppose the problem is that the teams must have got enough players to enter in the first place , its usually a couple of weeks into the season that you see which teams will be struggling to get a full side.

The k.o at the Spot On was played yesterday, Brett beat Andy Humphries in the final , with myself and Andy Herriott being the defeated semi finalists.

gud old brett!! any 1 wud think its his club lol!! gud old tiger,sneaking into the semis

any 1 no owt about that cueball tour thats advertised on cueclubinternational?? £160 for 5 events all on a sat??reckons its bin running 2 years??? (lee thacker running it)

You can't shut the whole forum down just because ignorant pool players don't use this page.

boring site this now ort to shut it down!!!

theres no one to slate anymore is there mark:hihi:

hay finally got a response from the dead lol!!!up the blades,will show charlton the way home

av watched yer link simon but i am not that bored!!to much tip tap **** 4 me!! ad 2 years practising wi agi av sin more than enough